You know what would be the most practical wine pairing for every day mom fun? Pairing wine with household chores. Because what says “let’s get down to business” like a chilled glass of white?
1. Folding Laundry & Rosé: What do you pair with that never ending pile of dirty clothes from your filthy family? Rosé… Rosé all day. And also laundry all day.
2. Loading the Dishwasher & Pinot Grigio: Need something light while you dump heavy dishes into the dishwasher? Pinot Grigio’s got your back!
3. Cleaning the Bathroom & Champagne: Nothing works better together than Scrubbing Bubbles and popping bubbly.
4. Vacuuming & Pinot Noir: Pinot Noir pairs nicely with many things, much like the array of food particles that are scattered on your carpets.
5. Cleaning Up Toys & White Zinfandel: While you’re on your hands and knees, crawling around, collecting toys, your mind might start to wonder to a place of carefree happiness. And what says carefree quite like college? And what says college quite like White Zinfandel?
6. Washing Dishes & Moscato: Bitter that you either don’t have a dishwasher or the dishes your washing don’t fit in your dishwasher? Sweeten up your mood by pairing this dastardly chore with Moscato!
7. Sweeping & Sangria: Is that a new hit song, or just our next wine pairing? Don’t worry if you accidentally drop a fruit chunk on the floor. You’re ready for it! BROOM! (Like “BOOM”… you get it.)
8. Dusting & Merlot: Merlot is like the Ranch dressing of wine. It goes well with everything. So let’s pair it with something that never gets done and maybe someone will actually dust for once!
9. Wiping Down Counters & Riesling: Drinking white while wiping counters is a must! We all know how hard it is to buffer out dried red the next morning.
10. Making Dinner & Cabernet: Cabernet will take you to a foreign place where elegant pasta is on the menu, not the Easy Mac that you’re currently stirring.
Raise your spirit while you raise your glass. Happy pairing!